Dear Lum Families,
We share a common goal to enhance our students’ academic success and to provide enrichment opportunities. Lum PTA (Parent Teacher Association) strives to achieve this goal by providing financial and volunteer support. Together, we make a difference in our children’s education. Here’s what you can do to support your child and create a strong school community.
- Join the PTA
Membership fee is $20 per family.
- Make a direct donation
Donate directly to PTA and support our students and teachers with all the various programs.
Volunteers are always welcome and needed. Your participation makes a difference!
How to Participate
- Complete the PTA Membership envelope.
- Make check payable to Lum PTA.
(You may pay in monthly installments)
- Send envelope to school with your child or return it to the office.
How Contributions Help Lum Students 2015-2016
|Social Skills Group||$13,000|
|Library & Media Center||$2,000|
|Garden & Art Docent||$1,000|
The Benefits to Students and Schools when you join PTA
- Higher grades
- Better test scores
- Improved attendance
- Greater enrollment in post-secondary education
- Connection between home and school
- Increased resources for the school
Lum PTA offers our students and their families the following programs.
- Spelling Bee
- Homework Club
- Family Fun Nights
- Art Docent
- Class Fieldtrips
- Science Fair
- Teachers’ Wish Lists
- Feet First Fridays
- Reflections Art Program
- Go Green Recycling
- School Assemblies
- School Beautification
Donations are Tax Deductible.
- Lum PTA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID: 94-6172156
- Many Employers offer a matching gift program for PTA donations.
- Ask your employer today.
Contact Membership Vice-President Nancy Thomson email@example.com